Jennifer Patterson Lorenzetti
Professional writer, editor, and speaker, Hilltop Communications
Jennifer Patterson Lorenzetti is the owner of Hilltop Communications and a professional writer, editor, and speaker. The former editor of Campus Events Professional, she has written for and about the higher education marketplace for eleven years. Prior to launching her business, she held positions at a variety of universities as a registrar and an academic advisor; she is also currently an adjunct professor for the School of Advertising Art.
Jennifer Patterson Lorenzetti writes frequently for Distance Education Report, Recruitment and Retention in Higher Education, and Student Affairs Leader.
Products Featuring Jennifer Patterson Lorenzetti
Blog Posts By Jennifer Patterson Lorenzetti
- Is Blended the Most Effective Format for Adults?
- What Makes Faculty Members Participate in Distance Learning?
- E-Learning Security: Problems and Solutions
- Managing Online Programs: 5 Steps to Success
- Understanding Copyright and Ownership: A Primer for Distance Education
- Running a MOOC: Secrets of the World’s Largest Distance Education Classes
- Understanding Prior Learning Assessment: A Key to the Adult Student Market
- 3 (of 8) Keys to Marketing Your Online Program
- Liberated from Distance Learning Myths
- Uniting Blended Learning and Service Learning
- Six Recommendations for Offering Accelerated Programs to Adults
- Tips for Involving Faculty in Recruitment and Retention Efforts
- No Selling Allowed: Reaching Prospective Adult Students on LinkedIn
Newsletter Articles Featuring Jennifer Patterson Lorenzetti