Monday Morning Mentor
Every week starts with fast, focused, high-quality training for your faculty and staff – every week of the school year
Monday Morning Mentor delivers one of our popular Magna 20 Minute Mentor online programs each week of the school year – 16 in the fall, 16 in the spring, 32 weeks in all.
In a compact format designed for busy schedules with a variety of topic categories:
- Flipped classrooms
- Student engagement
- Teaching and learning
- Teaching online
- Assessment and learning goals
- Classroom management
- Legal concerns
- Physical/mental/emotional health
- Service learning
Our Fall 2014 Schedule begins on August 25th and includes a number of new titles.
How does the Monday Morning Mentor series work?
Each program is available online starting at 9 a.m. Central time on Mondays using your internet browser.
It's a great way for staff and faculty to kick off the work week.
- Connection instructions are emailed to your designated campus’ administrator.
- Share the instructions for each week’s program with faculty and staff across your campus.
- The program is available for a full week for on-demand viewing, 24/7.
- Pick the viewing time that works best for you and your staff.
Watch them individually or as a group. Email an open invitation to anyone on your campus with an interest in the week’s topic, or deliver the presentation in a conference room or lecture hall and enjoy it as a group.
With a subscription to Monday Morning Mentor, everyone on your campus can watch the program when it fits into their schedule.
* Sign up anytime during the year and recieve a full 12 month subscription.
Our 20 Minute Mentors provide a coordinated, systematic professional-development program for your faculty and staff.
We provide the speakers plus:
- Supplemental materials
- PowerPoint handouts
- Facilitator’s guide
- Reminders (three days before the program and the day each is available for viewing)
Week in and week out, you get the quality, value, and convenience Magna products are known for.
It's a unique approach to faculty and staff training. Subscribe today.