Stay current with the latest trends in online learning!
Online Classroom is the newsletter of choice for those who want to stay abreast of the rapidly evolving world of online teaching. This monthly publication helps you:
Published 12 times per year.
A MUST read for:
Editor, Magna Publications
Robert Kelly has been an editor and writer for Magna Publications since 2000, when he assumed responsibility for Academic Leader. Rob is the founding editor of Online Classroom and assists with The Teaching Professor. Before joining Magna, he held various editorial positions in the field of tax law, community newspapers and a university hospital public relations office. Rob has a B.A. in political science/liberal arts from the College of New Jersey and studied journalism at West Virginia University.
Products Featuring Rob Kelly
From department chairs to provosts, subscribers value the information and insight they find each month in our Academic Leader newsletter. Our own experienced editors, along with contributors from campuses across the country, examine current trends, challenges and best practices, helping to advance teaching, scholarship and service on hundreds of campuses across the country.
Online Classroom newsletter as been helping educators develop and define the world of online education since its inception in 2003. Issue after issue, we look at the challenges and opportunities presented by this dynamic, fast-growing teaching medium.
Blog Posts By Rob Kelly
- Curriculum Restructuring Provides Opportunities for Emerging Leaders
- Blended Learning: How to Optimally Integrate Online and F2F
- What Types of Support Do Adjuncts Need?
- How to Promote a Healthy Department
- Coordinating Planning and Implementation of Strategic Initiatives
- A Strategic, Integrative, Goal-Driven Approach to Teaching Evaluation
- Supporters and Critics: Both Are Essential to Change
- The Process Approach to Blended Learning: Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Preparing for and Managing Academic Scandals
- Motivational Interviewing: A Communication Strategy for Addressing Faculty Performance Issues
- Five Pedagogical Practices to Improve Your Online Course
- Creating an Ethical Online Environment
- Blended Learning: Integrating Online and F2F
- Selecting the Appropriate Communication Tools
- Discussion Board Assignments: Alternatives to the Question-and-Answer Format
- Tips for Humanizing Your Online Course
- 9 Course Development Tips
- Reciprocal Feedback in the Online Classroom
- How Does Temperament Affect Online Learner Success and Retention?
- Ideas for Active Online Learning
Newsletter Articles Featuring Rob Kelly
Broad in scope, Online Classroom
Start your subscription to Online Classroom today!
What subscribers are saying about Online Classroom
"I appreciate the tips and reminders of what makes a successful course and program."
"Keeps me connected with current developments without being overwhelming."
“I use it immediately to implement new concepts, ideas, etc. I love it!”
“Learning what works and does not work is important for personal efficiency and proficiency.”
"It gives me great ideas, practical knowledge on new subject matters and an ability to see what is happening at other institutions.”
Sign up for our free eNewsletter: Faculty Focus
Faculty Focus publishes articles on effective teaching strategies for the college classroom - both face-to-face and online.
Copyright © 1972-2014 Magna Publications. All Rights Reserved. Top