Critical insights on getting — and keeping — the best students
Recruitment & Retention In Higher Education helps you meet the fundamental challenges facing higher education institutions…to get and keep the students most likely to thrive and contribute to your campus community.
Every issue is filled with insights from both our editorial board and contributors from colleges and universities nationwide, helping you build a dynamic and successful program.
Recruitment & Retention in Higher Education will help you:
Published 12 times per year.
A MUST read for:
Editor, Magna Publications
Therese Kattner edits Recruitment & Retention in Higher Education. Therese joined Magna Publications in 1999 and holds a bachelor of arts in journalism and a master of fine arts in creative writing. In addition to working as a reporter and editor, Therese has taught college composition and General Educational Development courses.
Products Featuring Therese Kattner
Recruitment & Retention
Recruitment & Retention newsletter helps you meet the fundamental challenges facing educational institutions…to get and keep the students most likely to thrive and contribute to your campus community. Every issue is filled with insights from both our editorial board and contributors from colleges and universities nationwide, helping you build a dynamic and successful program.
Blog Posts By Therese Kattner
- Improving College 101 Courses
- Report Details Student Success Initiative’s Outcomes so Far
- Using Focus Groups to Understand the LGBTQ Experience
- Keeping High School Students Safe during Overnight Admission Visits
- DACA: Implications for Admission of Undocumented Immigrants
- Student Affairs Insurance
- What You Need to Know to Recruit Adults Effectively
- ‘What a Change 10 Years Makes’: Lessons on Working with Millennials
- Advice on Conducting Student Background Checks
- Enrolling Undocumented Immigrants:
What to Know Now
- Helping Undeclared Students Move toward Selecting Majors
- Factors That Encourage Student Participation in Surveys
- Why and How Student Affairs Should Prepare for Fisher
- Study: International Students Have Few Close U.S. Friends
- Meeting Graduate Students’ Unique Non-Academic Needs
- Fostering Student Civic Engagement: An Interview
- Student Affairs Assessment for Beginners
- Using Case Management on Campus to Prevent Violence and Risk
- New Restrictions on Responding to Students Who May Be Suicidal: Q & A
- Reducing Student Homesickness: Q&A
Newsletter Articles Featuring Therese Kattner
With each issue you get an invigorating mix of thoughtful analysis and practical, use-them-right-now ideas on topics that include:
Start your subscription to Recruitment & Retention today!
What subscribers are saying about Recruitment & Retention in Higher Education
"I am able to use much of the data for reports to trustees and to help guide recruitment and retention programs and policies."
"It helps me understand the audience(s) I'm marketing to."
"Keeps us in touch with best practices and trends in admissions, recruitment and retention."
“Provides new ideas that can be incorporated into our existing plan.”
"Keeps me aware of current trends, research, and best practices."
Sign up for our free eNewsletter: Faculty Focus
Faculty Focus publishes articles on effective teaching strategies for the college classroom - both face-to-face and online.
Copyright © 1972-2013 Magna Publications. All Rights Reserved. Top