Magna Commons customers click here to go to the Magna Commons log in & registration page.
20 Minute Mentor Commons customers click here to go to the 20 Minute Mentor Commons page.
What is a Group Online Newsletter Subscription?
For thousands of faculty and administrators around the world, Magna newsletters are the secret to staying current on critical higher education issues of the day.
Important higher education insights in a concise, reader-friendly format.
Our Magna newsletter editors, along with contributors from campuses nationwide cover:
- Educational technology
- Online learning
- Pedagogical theory and practice
- Legal issues
- Enrollment management
- Student affairs
- Institutional leadership...and more.
A Group Online Subscription provides computer access to Magna newsletters via the internet for a large number of people simultaneously and asynchronously. Online delivery provides a budget-friendly alternative to the higher cost of purchasing individual print subscriptions.
Here’s how a Group Online Subscription works:
- Your college or university purchases a site license covering your entire campus community.
- We provide a unique authorization code to your designated administrator of the subscription.
- This authorization code is distributed to eligible members of your campus community by the administrator.
- Eligible subscribers are encouraged to establish a personal account to gain access to the subscription at no additional cost.
- Once signed up, subscribers can opt to receive an update email each time a new issue is published; these email notices contain links to individual articles and to a PDF of the entire new issue. They can even subscribe to an RSS feed that alerts them of updates.
- Additionally, your Group Online Subscribers have access to online newsletter archives.
This subscription saves you money!
It's is an economical way for your institution to provide a single Magna newsletter, or group of newsletters, to a large number of individuals.
Advantages to a Group Online Subscription:
- Unlimited number of subscribers at any institution.
- Instant access to new issues.
- Access is available on or off-campus at your convenience.
- Digital issues reach more staff, with faster access, at a lower cost.
- Search online archives of past issues.
- Eliminate inefficient routing of print newsletters.
How do I subscribe?
Contact our Customer Service staff firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-433-0499, ext. 2 for the latest pricing information.
If your campus has a subscription, click here for Member Access login.