The Academic Leader’s Role in Faculty Retention
Leaders play an important role in retaining faculty. In an interview with Academic Leader, John Geissman, professor of geosciences at the University of Texas at Dallas, talked about the causes of faculty attrition and straightforward, inexpensive measures that academic leaders can take to improve faculty retention.
- Retiring Faculty: Untapped Resources for Distance Learning
- The Academic Leader’s Role in Faculty Retention
- Collegiality: The Cornerstone of a University (and a Profession)
- Faculty Perspective of Faculty Development
- Six Steps to a Healthy Department