New Undocumented Immigrant Policy (DACA): Implications for Students and Institutions
In the recent Magna Online Seminar, “Undocumented Students: What You Need to Know Now,” Michael A. Olivas, director of the Institute for Higher Education Law and Governance at University of Houston, outlined the implications of a recent rpolicy change regarding undocumented immigrants for higher education institutions and their students.
- New Undocumented Immigrant Policy (DACA): Implications for Students and Institutions
- The Last Refuge of Scoundrels
- Seven Steps for Enriching Ethics in Academic Leadership
- Succession Planning: Developing a Pool of Potential Leaders
- Preparing for and Managing Scandals