Supporting Learning: What Faculty Want from Administrators
While faculty ought to retain primary responsibility for what students learn, how they learn it, and how their learning is assessed, there are plenty of things directly related to teaching and learning that administrators can do as well. Teaching faculty have a responsibility to dialogue with administrators about what these are. In that spirit and writing as a faculty member, I have listed below ways that I believe administrators can support learning.
- Q&A: Supporting and Retaining Student Veterans
- How to Be an Influential Leader
- The Other Kind of Leadership Environment
- Developing a Leadership Philosophy
- Supporting Learning: What Faculty Want from Administrators
- The Destruction of Collegiality: Three Cases, Three Lessons