The Pros and Cons of Concierge Education
The cost of higher education has long been the subject of public debate, but the recent outcry over soaring tuition rates—often coupled with politicians’ claims that public higher education is straining state budgets—has reached almost a fever pitch. Hypotheses about why college costs so much seem as numerous as the critics themselves. The solution that’s often proposed to these problems is to “stop trying to be all things to all people.”
- How to Manage Your Email Inbox
- The Pros and Cons of Concierge Education
- Obstacles to Cohesiveness among Online Faculty
- What Types of Support Do Adjuncts Need?
- A Post-Tenure Review Policy with Real Consequences