Factors That Encourage Student Participation in Surveys
As demand for accountability increases, students’ willingness to participate in surveys appears to be decreasing, making it more difficult for faculty and staff involved in retention work to improve their efforts. A study at a southern flagship university, however, has uncovered some factors that motivate students to complete surveys.
- Curriculum Restructuring Provides Opportunities for Emerging Leaders
- Factors That Encourage Student Participation in Surveys
- Encouraging Faculty Leadership Development
- Long-Time Chair Reflects on an Evolving Role
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Are You Tough Enough?