Changing Times Demand New Approaches to Leadership Development
Changes within higher education are creating a need for new ways to develop leaders, says Julie Wechsler, executive assistant to the president at South Mountain Community College. Among these changes are decreased funding, increased demand for accountability, and the proliferation of technology. In an interview with Academic Leader, she addressed how institutions should prepare their leaders to meet the demands of the future.
- Use ‘Feedforward’ Coaching to Elicit Advice on Reaching Goals
- A Rebuttal: The Case against Retirement
- Utilization of an Open Feedback Process Model to Develop a University Mission Statement
- Changing Times Demand New Approaches to Leadership Development
- Academic Leadership and the M Word