Use ‘Feedforward’ Coaching to Elicit Advice on Reaching Goals
Rather than solely getting feedback on what you’ve done after the fact, asking for advice before you act can help you achieve your goals. This is the thinking behind “feedforward” coaching, a tool developed by Marshall Goldsmith.
- Use ‘Feedforward’ Coaching to Elicit Advice on Reaching Goals
- A Rebuttal: The Case against Retirement
- Utilization of an Open Feedback Process Model to Develop a University Mission Statement
- Changing Times Demand New Approaches to Leadership Development
- Academic Leadership and the M Word