Utilization of an Open Feedback Process Model to Develop a University Mission Statement
Changes in the culture of higher education have led many institutions to use their mission statements as guides for day-to-day university activities. The growing centrality of university mission statements puts ever more attention and importance on the mission statements and their maintenance. Fort Hays State University (FHSU) undertook a mission redesign in the 2011-2012 academic year and developed a process for reviewing and proposing new university missions.
- Use ‘Feedforward’ Coaching to Elicit Advice on Reaching Goals
- A Rebuttal: The Case against Retirement
- Utilization of an Open Feedback Process Model to Develop a University Mission Statement
- Changing Times Demand New Approaches to Leadership Development
- Academic Leadership and the M Word