How to Manage ‘Regulatory Overload’: Balancing Compliance with Educational Objectives
As federal regulatory requirements grow in number and complexity, many institutions are struggling to balance compliance with fulfillment of their educational missions, says Peter Lake, a professor of law and director of the Center for Excellence in Higher Education Law and Policy at Stetson University College of Law.
- How to Manage ‘Regulatory Overload’: Balancing Compliance with Educational Objectives
- The Importance of Collective Leadership: Building and Maintaining High-Performing Teams
- Legal Considerations in Personnel Decisions
- ‘We’ll Fix It in Post’: Why Getting It Done Is Often Better Than Getting It Perfect
- Turbo-Boost Your Onboarding of New Online Adjunct Faculty