The Importance of Collective Leadership: Building and Maintaining High-Performing Teams
Today’s presidents and chancellors are donning more hats than ever before to provide skilled, visionary leadership. Yet in a challenging academic environment in which financial and technological pressures are mounting and resources are scarce, achieving institutional goals alone can be overwhelming. Team support is essential to help communicate and reinforce the senior administrator’s all-inclusive messages. This support becomes critical when initiatives such as reprioritizing resources and/or restructuring academic affairs are under consideration and when stakeholders are increasingly assertive. High-performing teams that go the extra mile to support and execute the leader’s vision and priorities are needed to ensure successful implementation.
- How to Manage ‘Regulatory Overload’: Balancing Compliance with Educational Objectives
- The Importance of Collective Leadership: Building and Maintaining High-Performing Teams
- Legal Considerations in Personnel Decisions
- ‘We’ll Fix It in Post’: Why Getting It Done Is Often Better Than Getting It Perfect
- Turbo-Boost Your Onboarding of New Online Adjunct Faculty