Turbo-Boost Your Onboarding of New Online Adjunct Faculty
Rio Salado College has experienced significant growth over the past three years, which has resulted in the need to hire an increasing number of new online adjunct faculty. The Social Sciences Department has a seven-step onboarding process that builds upon and complements the college’s current extensive online orientation program. The goal of the onboarding process is to “turbo-boost” online adjunct faculty success.
- How to Manage ‘Regulatory Overload’: Balancing Compliance with Educational Objectives
- The Importance of Collective Leadership: Building and Maintaining High-Performing Teams
- Legal Considerations in Personnel Decisions
- ‘We’ll Fix It in Post’: Why Getting It Done Is Often Better Than Getting It Perfect
- Turbo-Boost Your Onboarding of New Online Adjunct Faculty