Preparing Future Academic Leaders in Graduate School
Doctoral students typically do not receive preparation for future academic leadership roles, a shortcoming of graduate education that Rutgers University’s PreDoctoral Leadership Development Institute (PLDI) is seeking to fix.
- Coordinating Student Completion Efforts
- Keeping Teaching and Learning at the Heart of Strategic Planning
- Associate/Assistant Deans: Leading from the Middle
- Preparing Future Academic Leaders in Graduate School
- The Bell-Shaped Career Curve