IUPUI Jump Start Program Prepares Faculty to Teach Online
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis had mixed results getting faculty to develop and teach online courses before implementing its Jump Start program, a faculty development initiative that provides faculty members with a team of online learning experts to help develop online courses. Now, rather than having to convince faculty members to create and teach online courses, the university can be selective as there is more faculty interest in creating online courses than the program can accommodate. "
- IUPUI Jump Start Program Prepares Faculty to Teach Online
- Managing, Not Eliminating, Intradepartmental Conflict
- Reducing Ambiguity, Awkwardness in Evaluating Faculty
- Helping Faculty Get External Research Funding
- The Benefits of Undergraduate Research
- The Reluctant Interim Leader