Managing, Not Eliminating, Intradepartmental Conflict
Academic leaders cannot resolve all intradepartmental disputes, but they can become better at analyzing and managing the sources of conflict to reduce the possibility of long-term negative consequences from conflict. "
- IUPUI Jump Start Program Prepares Faculty to Teach Online
- Managing, Not Eliminating, Intradepartmental Conflict
- Reducing Ambiguity, Awkwardness in Evaluating Faculty
- Helping Faculty Get External Research Funding
- The Benefits of Undergraduate Research
- The Reluctant Interim Leader