Reducing Ambiguity, Awkwardness in Evaluating Faculty
The uncomfortable prospect of formally reviewing one's colleagues amid unclear performance expectations can make the faculty performance review one of the least pleasant and most challenging tasks department chairs face. Working with faculty members to develop performance criteria based on broader institutional goals and properly documenting the reviews can remove the ambiguity and awkwardness from the process.
- IUPUI Jump Start Program Prepares Faculty to Teach Online
- Managing, Not Eliminating, Intradepartmental Conflict
- Reducing Ambiguity, Awkwardness in Evaluating Faculty
- Helping Faculty Get External Research Funding
- The Benefits of Undergraduate Research
- The Reluctant Interim Leader