Using Faculty Learning Communities to Support Program-Level Assessment
Faculty learning communities (FLCs) can be useful in addressing a wide variety of faculty development needs. The California State University System uses FLCs to address systemwide priorities, such as faculty leadership development, use of innovative pedagogies, and program-level assessment.
- Using Faculty Learning Communities to Support Program-Level Assessment
- The Liberal Arts in an Age of STEM Part 2: Articulating the Response
- Managing Online Program Growth and Retention at the Department Level
- How to Create a Values-Driven Department
- Creating a Peer Assessment for Online Teaching: Four Salient Issues and Options