Bates' Workload Changes Improve Efficiency, Recognize Importance of Faculty Roles Outside Class
Widespread complaints from Bates College faculty about their teaching loads prompted administrators to investigate the issue and ultimately devise a plan that would — for most faculty members — significantly reduce their teaching loads without the need for additional resources.
- Bates' Workload Changes Improve Efficiency, Recognize Importance of Faculty Roles Outside Class
- Reacting to Competition From Other Institutions: An Interview With Katrina Meyer
- Encouraging, Supporting Learning Communities
- Resolving Academic Dishonesty Through Facilitated Discussion
- Coach Faculty on Handling Parents
- Myths, Realities, and Secrets of Academic Administration