Coach Faculty on Handling Parents
When faculty members receive phone calls from parents about their children's academic work, the response is often, "Our contract is with the students, not the parents," says Marjorie Savage, parent program director at the University of Minnesota.
- Bates' Workload Changes Improve Efficiency, Recognize Importance of Faculty Roles Outside Class
- Reacting to Competition From Other Institutions: An Interview With Katrina Meyer
- Encouraging, Supporting Learning Communities
- Resolving Academic Dishonesty Through Facilitated Discussion
- Coach Faculty on Handling Parents
- Myths, Realities, and Secrets of Academic Administration