Reacting to Competition From Other Institutions: An Interview With Katrina Meyer
In a recent issue of Planning for Higher Education, Katrina Meyer, associate professor of higher and adult education at the University of Memphis, wrote about the effects of competition on academic programs. She wrote, "The role of leaders in an organization facing competition is to enhance positive responses to competition and minimize, modify, or shape negative ones." Academic Leader recently spoke with Meyer about what academic leaders can do in the face of competition.
- Bates' Workload Changes Improve Efficiency, Recognize Importance of Faculty Roles Outside Class
- Reacting to Competition From Other Institutions: An Interview With Katrina Meyer
- Encouraging, Supporting Learning Communities
- Resolving Academic Dishonesty Through Facilitated Discussion
- Coach Faculty on Handling Parents
- Myths, Realities, and Secrets of Academic Administration