Using Assessment Data to Improve Learning
Faculty often associate assessment with collecting data to produce reports for accreditors. This is certainly one purpose of assessment, but it’s neither the only purpose nor the most important. When done well, assessment benefits faculty and students, pointing toward ways to improve learning at both the institution and the program levels.
- Supporting International Students
- Using Assessment Data to Improve Learning
- Leading throughout the Organizational Life Cycle
- I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
- Restructuring Academic Programs into Larger Divisions