A Cross-Departmental Learning Community
An RFP distributed by the dean of the School of Education shifted the focus of the Academic Advisory Committee from the ordinary things that chairs and deans do together to one of collaboration that would bring together six departments on a project that would provide opportunities for innovative undergraduate and graduate learning experiences.
- Rethinking Teaching Assignments: Should Senior Faculty Teach More Introductory Courses?
- A Cross-Departmental Learning Community
- Faculty Motivation: A View from the Ivory Tower
- Blended Design Improves Core Course, Introduces Students, Faculty to Online Learning
- Supporting and Empowering Department Chairs
- How's the Climate on Your Campus?