Blended Design Improves Core Course, Introduces Students, Faculty to Online Learning
In any given semester, up to 1,500 Pace University students enroll in CIS 101, an introduction to computing course that is part of the institution's core curriculum. One of the challenges of offering the course to so many students is maintaining consistency across sections (in this case, 50 sections per semester).
- Rethinking Teaching Assignments: Should Senior Faculty Teach More Introductory Courses?
- A Cross-Departmental Learning Community
- Faculty Motivation: A View from the Ivory Tower
- Blended Design Improves Core Course, Introduces Students, Faculty to Online Learning
- Supporting and Empowering Department Chairs
- How's the Climate on Your Campus?