Supporting and Empowering Department Chairs
In 2003, a task force at Buffalo State College investigated the roles of department chairs at that institution and recommended actions that would support and empower chairs. Although the investigation was specific to that institution, some of the findings and recommendations are universal.
- Rethinking Teaching Assignments: Should Senior Faculty Teach More Introductory Courses?
- A Cross-Departmental Learning Community
- Faculty Motivation: A View from the Ivory Tower
- Blended Design Improves Core Course, Introduces Students, Faculty to Online Learning
- Supporting and Empowering Department Chairs
- How's the Climate on Your Campus?