Encouraging Faculty to Play Key Role in Assessment
Effective assessment of student learning outcomes in academic programs and at the institutional level requires faculty participation in designing and implementing assessment measures. While faculty know what it means to assess students in their courses, this broader, more formalized approach to assessment requires them to think beyond their individual courses.
- A Broad-Based Approach to Internationalization
- Encouraging Faculty to Play Key Role in Assessment
- Motivating and Energizing Your Team: 10 Tips for Success
- Continuous Program Review Helps College Make Important Decisions
- Overcoming Obstacles to Interdisciplinary Research