Leading With a Little Help From Your Friends
The scope and complexity of the role of academic leader — whether you're a dean, department chair, or program director — often demands the expertise and skills that are beyond those of a single person. In order to be effective, the academic leader should cultivate relationships with people from within and outside the institution.
- A Flexible Approach to Program Review
- Bulletin Board
- Leading With a Little Help From Your Friends
- Balancing Teaching, Scholarship, and Service
- Exchange Brings International Experience to Department
- A Purposeful Approach to Team Work