Exchange Program Links Two Complementary Institutions
When Martin Bressler was developing the curriculum for an international business major at Thomas College in Maine, he began looking into international exchange to enhance student learning, a process that in a few years would result in a formal student and faculty exchange program with an institution in France.
- Exchange Program Links Two Complementary Institutions
- Faculty Assessment Serves Institutional, Individual Needs
- Making Time for Big-Picture Thinking
- Translating Teaching Skills to Leadership Roles
- The Flexible Sabbatical: An Alternative for Academic Administrators
- Integrating Adjuncts into the Community through Professional Development, Support