Faculty Assessment Serves Institutional, Individual Needs
The challenge of faculty evaluation is to simultaneously foster faculty development and fulfill the institution's goals and mission, according to Larry Braskamp, professor of education at Loyola University Chicago and advocate of a humanistic approach to faculty evaluation.
- Exchange Program Links Two Complementary Institutions
- Faculty Assessment Serves Institutional, Individual Needs
- Making Time for Big-Picture Thinking
- Translating Teaching Skills to Leadership Roles
- The Flexible Sabbatical: An Alternative for Academic Administrators
- Integrating Adjuncts into the Community through Professional Development, Support