When Colleagues Are Brats
Have you ever left a meeting in which you were trying to work with some colleagues on aligning the curriculum for a course that several of you teach, and decided that the best (printable) word to describe a colleague was "brat?" Does it seem like there is someone in your work environment who has a chronically poor attitude?
- Using Stress to Create Change, Just as Nature Intended
- Informal, Frequent Communication Helps Dean-Chair Partnership Thrive
- Supporting Technology Innovation and Scholarship: A Department Chair's Perspective
- When Colleagues Are Brats
- Managing a Diverse Interinstitutional Research Center
- Academic Culture Feeds the Imposter Phenomenon