The Unexpected Challenges and Rewards of Being Chair
Before becoming chair of the University of Alberta's department of biological sciences, Laura Frost knew a few things about the chair's responsibilities. She served as associate chair for research and worked closely with the chair. Nevertheless, the role of chair brought unexpected challenges and rewards.
- Strategies for Improving Faculty Morale in Times of Tight Budgets
- Quick Quotes
- The Unexpected Challenges and Rewards of Being Chair
- Bullying in the Academic Workplace
- Electronic Portfolios for Faculty Evaluation
- Shared Leadership Makes Chair's Role More Manageable