Can Faculty Members Do It All at a Distance?
The interview process was going well. The search committee had identified the top candidate for the tenure-track faculty position. Now it was up to the vice president for academic affairs and the faculty senate chair to conduct the final stage of the interview. The candidate had impressive credentials and relevant experience, and the interviewers were ready to offer the candidate the position.
- Quick Quotes
- Faculty Access and Responsiveness: New Questions?
- Chairs Can Help Minimize Institution's Legal Liability by Understanding Personnel Law, Policies
- An Analysis of CSU Faculty and Chairs' Perceptions of Faculty Performance
- Engaging Departments in Community-Based Learning
- Can Faculty Members Do It All at a Distance?