Faculty Access and Responsiveness: New Questions?
Can you see a student now?" Under usual circumstances, I would reply, "Of course," and drop whatever I was doing regardless of whether I was tweaking final details of teaching materials, working on a scholarly product with a deadline, or completing a university-level committee assignment. Faculty access and responsiveness are valued by many universities, so seeing students (even those who drop in without appointments or at times other than scheduled office hours) is a key component of most faculty job descriptions.
- Quick Quotes
- Faculty Access and Responsiveness: New Questions?
- Chairs Can Help Minimize Institution's Legal Liability by Understanding Personnel Law, Policies
- An Analysis of CSU Faculty and Chairs' Perceptions of Faculty Performance
- Engaging Departments in Community-Based Learning
- Can Faculty Members Do It All at a Distance?