I think my basic concerns would probably be meeting externally mandated standards. As a state university, our state legislature has imposed certain performance indicators upon us. And sometimes we just don't have very much control over those.
- Quick Quotes
- Faculty Access and Responsiveness: New Questions?
- Chairs Can Help Minimize Institution's Legal Liability by Understanding Personnel Law, Policies
- An Analysis of CSU Faculty and Chairs' Perceptions of Faculty Performance
- Engaging Departments in Community-Based Learning
- Can Faculty Members Do It All at a Distance?