Capstone Courses Prepare Students for Transition to Working World
Much attention continues to be directed at those first-year experiences in college. As important as that time is during a student's tenure in college, it's not the only portion of a student's career to which attention should be directed. True, seniors are no longer likely to drop out of college, but they face a transition just as compelling as the one that brings them from high school to college. They are about to depart from college to professional lives. It is a time for reflection, integration, and closure.
- Creating a Culture of Leadership
- Capstone Courses Prepare Students for Transition to Working World
- How to Avoid Having Dysfunctional Departments
- Quick Quotes
- Becoming a More Mindful Leader
- Jokes and Quotes:Tips on Public Speaking for Hardworking Deans