A Formula for Successful Grant Writing: Four Proven Keys
Like fund-raising, grant writing can be an effective means of acquiring resources beyond institutional allocations. Unlike fund-raising, however, grant writing is largely nonverbal, based instead on formal writing skills. So, if awards are made based on written proposals, what are reviewers looking for in these proposals?
- Coping with a College Combination: The First 100 Days
- Committees Support, Provide Continuity for Department with Short Chair Terms
- A Formula for Successful Grant Writing: Four Proven Keys
- Retaining Faculty of Color
- Faculty Rate Academic Administrators at UCA
- How to Survive (and Possibly Thrive) After Losing Your Job