Faculty Rate Academic Administrators at UCA
Under a new evaluation system, all faculty at the University of Central Arkansas will have the opportunity to provide anonymous feedback on the performance of their academic deans, associate provosts, department chairs, and other academic administrators. This feedback will serve as a developmental tool, one of several evaluative measures for use by those to whom the administrator reports, and as a basis for communication between academic administrators and those who report to them.
- Coping with a College Combination: The First 100 Days
- Committees Support, Provide Continuity for Department with Short Chair Terms
- A Formula for Successful Grant Writing: Four Proven Keys
- Retaining Faculty of Color
- Faculty Rate Academic Administrators at UCA
- How to Survive (and Possibly Thrive) After Losing Your Job