Retaining Faculty of Color
Most higher education institutions include language in their mission statements about the importance of diversity, but they often fall short when it comes to retaining faculty of color, says Christine A. Stanley, assistant dean of faculties and associate professor in the department of educational administration and human resource development at Texas A&M University.
- Coping with a College Combination: The First 100 Days
- Committees Support, Provide Continuity for Department with Short Chair Terms
- A Formula for Successful Grant Writing: Four Proven Keys
- Retaining Faculty of Color
- Faculty Rate Academic Administrators at UCA
- How to Survive (and Possibly Thrive) After Losing Your Job