Parting Shot: It's Merely Academic
The College Access and Opportunity Act (HR 609) calls for greater "transparency" in matters pertaining to tuition and, most pointedly, transfer credit, with institutions being virtually required to accept credit from all other institutions recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education. This is offered, we are told, in the name easing the burden of students and parents baffled by the intricacies of attending college in these parlously complicated times.
- Learning Communities Link Courses, Bring Academic and Student Affairs Together
- Parting Shot: It's Merely Academic
- Department-less Interdisciplinary Program Provides Flexibility for Returning Adult Students
- Linking Accreditation and the Malcolm Baldrige Framework
- Strengthening the Relationship with Student Affairs
- RACI Charts: A Tool to Identify and Acknowledge Faculty Members' Administrative Work