RACI Charts: A Tool to Identify and Acknowledge Faculty Members' Administrative Work
To better manage the administrative activities within her school, Shirley Williams, dean of Gonzaga University's School of Education, uses a technique called RACI charting, which helps clarify faculty roles and workloads and ensures that all essential administrative tasks are accomplished.
- Learning Communities Link Courses, Bring Academic and Student Affairs Together
- Parting Shot: It's Merely Academic
- Department-less Interdisciplinary Program Provides Flexibility for Returning Adult Students
- Linking Accreditation and the Malcolm Baldrige Framework
- Strengthening the Relationship with Student Affairs
- RACI Charts: A Tool to Identify and Acknowledge Faculty Members' Administrative Work