Setting Academic Priorities, Identifying Signature Programs
What are your institution's signature programs—those programs that epitomize your institution's mission and define its distinctiveness in the marketplace? It's a question that every institution should address, particularly when faced with increasing competition and decreasing resources, says Jonnie Guerra, vice president for academic affairs at Cabrini College in Pennsylvania.
- Taking a Holistic View of Student Retention
- Parting Shot - 'Assessmania' and 'Bureaupathology' in Higher Education
- GMU's Alternate Paths to Tenure Reward Teaching
- Setting Academic Priorities, Identifying Signature Programs
- Assessment Methods Should Match Institutional Goals
- Forging a Partnership with Your Assistant