There's More to Leadership than Motivation and Ability
A preliminary study of academic middle managers indicates that the performance of deans and division and department heads is affected by more than just their skills. In order to be effective, academic middle managers and their supervisors need to pay attention to other factors that affect performance.
- There's More to Leadership than Motivation and Ability
- Parting Shot: Student Evaluations of Instructors: A Good Thing?
- What Encourages Faculty to Include Diversity Materials in Their Courses?
- Manias, Pathologies, and Alternative Approaches to Assessment: A Response to Doubting Assessors
- CFPD Mentor Program Provides Additional Support
- Study Identifies 5 Most Helpful Experiences for Moving from Faculty to Department Chair