Continuous Program Review Maintains Momentum for Change, Prepares for Accreditation Review
Ozarks Technical Community College adopted an academic program review process approximately five years ago with the intention of getting faculty involved in identifying each program's strengths, weaknesses, and recommendations for improvement. The problem was that these reviews were episodic and lacked the momentum necessary to bring about continuous improvement. This article describes how the college has improved its continuous review process.
- Web-Based Faculty Activity Reporting System Provides Easy-to-Update, Accessible Information
- Student Evaluations of Instructors: A Bad Thing?
- 'Junior Colleague' Graduate Training Model Prepares Students for Professorship
- Continuous Program Review Maintains Momentum for Change, Prepares for Accreditation Review
- Aggressive Recruitment Improves Change of Hiring Women in STEM Disciplines
- 5 Recommendations for Completing the Flexible Sabbatical: Notes from the Field