Web-Based Faculty Activity Reporting System Provides Easy-to-Update, Accessible Information
Faculty activity reports have the potential to guide faculty development, resource allocation, and even fund-raising efforts. But too often faculty perceive these reports as a burden that yields few, if any, benefits. This perception can change with a user-friendly electronic faculty activity reporting system like the one Maryville University uses.
- Web-Based Faculty Activity Reporting System Provides Easy-to-Update, Accessible Information
- Student Evaluations of Instructors: A Bad Thing?
- 'Junior Colleague' Graduate Training Model Prepares Students for Professorship
- Continuous Program Review Maintains Momentum for Change, Prepares for Accreditation Review
- Aggressive Recruitment Improves Change of Hiring Women in STEM Disciplines
- 5 Recommendations for Completing the Flexible Sabbatical: Notes from the Field