10 Things You Can Do to Retain Your Best Adjuncts
Approximately 75 percent of the courses at Baker College are taught by adjunct instructors, which means that the college needs to recruit and retain the best part-time instructors in order to maintain continuity and quality in its academic programs. Here are 10 things that Baker College does to support its adjuncts.
- Mentoring Future Higher Administration Leaders: Necessity and Value of Mentoring
- When Does a Professor Cross the Academic Freedom Line?
- Make Informed Decisions by Using a Balanced Scorecard
- Creating a Sustainable, Faculty-Driven Assessment Initiative
- Team Approach Boosts Research-Based Learning at UC Berkeley
- 10 Things You Can Do to Retain Your Best Adjuncts