Creating a Sustainable, Faculty-Driven Assessment Initiative
Meaningful program assessment requires faculty participation. The challenge of getting faculty involved and staying involved lies in convincing them that the benefits of assessment are worth any additional work it generates.
- Mentoring Future Higher Administration Leaders: Necessity and Value of Mentoring
- When Does a Professor Cross the Academic Freedom Line?
- Make Informed Decisions by Using a Balanced Scorecard
- Creating a Sustainable, Faculty-Driven Assessment Initiative
- Team Approach Boosts Research-Based Learning at UC Berkeley
- 10 Things You Can Do to Retain Your Best Adjuncts