Team Approach Boosts Research-Based Learning at UC Berkeley
The University of California—Berkeley is in the third year of a four-year project to incorporate research-based learning in undergraduate courses. Academic Leader recently spoke with Elisabeth Dupuis, project director, about the project and lessons learned thus far.
- Mentoring Future Higher Administration Leaders: Necessity and Value of Mentoring
- When Does a Professor Cross the Academic Freedom Line?
- Make Informed Decisions by Using a Balanced Scorecard
- Creating a Sustainable, Faculty-Driven Assessment Initiative
- Team Approach Boosts Research-Based Learning at UC Berkeley
- 10 Things You Can Do to Retain Your Best Adjuncts